Buying Guide of Juicers in 2022
A kitchen without a personal juicer has been beyond imagination in recent years. On the one hand, people are too busy, and on the other hand, people are much more concerned about packaged juice. Therefore, they prefer the juicer as the safest choice for quenching their thirst. However, Juicers are available in multiple categories. Each juicer has some specialty. One should buy a juicer after checking out the types.
Varieties of Juicers
In this global market, four types of personal juicers are available.
Centrifugal Force Juicer
The other name of a centrifugal force juicer is a fast juicer. These types of juicers are generally used in homes. They are available at a reasonable price. So, people generally opt for this one.
- One can extract juice from fruits and vegetables very fast.
- It only consumes a little space in the kitchen.
- They are available at a very affordable price.
- Due to the heat produced during rotation, the overall quality of the juice is reduced.
- The juicer creates a lot of noise.
- One can not make juice from nuts or seeds with this juicer.
The other name for masticating juicer is a slow juicer. This juicer will be perfect for those who want to add more nutritional value to their juices.
- With this type of juicer, you can make juice from spinach, kale, and wheatgrass.
- One can use it to make nut milk.
- One can use this juicer to prepare food for your baby.
Twin Gear Juicer
The juicer is named so as there are two gears in this type of juicer.
- One can extract more nutrients in comparison with the two above-listed juicers.
- This juicer does not make noise.
- They are reasonably more expensive than the two juicers mentioned above.
- One needs help cleaning it.
- They move very slowly.
Juice is extracted from this type of juicer by pressing.
- One can extract nutrients as much as possible with the help of this juicer.
- It does not make any foam on top of the juice.
- It is used to make the purest juices.
- It is not available at affordable prices. It is too costly.
Which Category Is Worthwhile to Buy?
However, this answer entirely relies on the users of a personal juicer. There are some essential queries that they have to clarify before buying a specific one. The relevant questions are –
- For what reasons is the person going to buy a juicer?
- How many times will they use the juicer?
- What amount of juice do they need daily?
- Which factor is essential for the users – the quality of material, saving time, or hygienic juice?
- How much space can the user allot for the new juicer?
What Should One Consider Before Picking Out A Juice?
The category of juicers will depend upon the user. But there are some features that they should consider before buying any juicer.
- How easy will the juicer be to extract juice?
- Will it be easy to clean or not?
- What materials are used?
- What’s the velocity of the juicer?
- What’s the cost?
It is not that there is any fixed price for a personal juicer. Based on brand quality and services, the cost of the juicer will be charged. The minimum price can be $50 for a juicer. And the maximum price can be $2000.